Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses reselling appliances do fire

The.
Past life trapped for a living, the dreams have been thinking of fortune, great wealth soon will I waved the hand of the money I want to do? Real estate investment? Buy a house? Honor their parents? Marriage ? travel around the world? money like waste paper heap when the wallpaper on the wall at home? or bored when folded paper cranes hanging up when the display? think of past lives to worry about money, I will still worry about money, but the substance was completely reversed. bit short of money, and now it is prepared to consider how money is really an irony I kept thinking, I could not help but mouth revealing a hint of a smile.
With the float of white mist is distributed in the air.
Hainan? Good place I've been to Sanya, the ends of the earth, good scenery. Remembered how back and forth to Shanghai? Heard the past few years the South engaged in DC, relying on Hong Kong and the past, reselling appliances do fire, to take this fortune a lot of people,oakley sunglasses, especially the local forces in the person engaged in production, business is very nice. how did you stay in Hainan or go to Shenzhen, but back to Shanghai? see to read, I do nothing, hand pointing to the edge of the chair, motioning him to sit down,oakley sunglasses for cheap, by the way, and began chatting with him.
Hainan, Shenzhen is also very good, but they did not home Well field no matter how well Shanghai stay comfortable, Shanghai people always want to return to Shanghai. Not to mention I am a soldier in the outside Ye Hao years home a son, so people did not get married, the parents long ago at the urging immediately after demobilization returned to Shanghai, let parents rest assured that it was. The large room of people so cocky, defiant look down on people. see so I asked him, he moved a chair in front of me, sat down, then I Buddist began to talk up.
mostly about four years old when the father and mother.
Zhao Yunshen embarrassed to touch his face, said: lines, it's rough..
feel Well, if you change a baby face like other light you now can not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment