Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley radar sunglasses Carefully view shipo every inch of land

With a sudden, Jin Tiejiao sounding voice reverberates throughout the Jiu Li Shan.
My Pa sword with lion teeth armband a Chi soldiers, I immediately rushed to the residence of the criminal days, there are not any guards, presumably Came to the hall, I chose XVI of Shimen, after a burst of green light, I entered them, and came to a magical world.
Yes, that appears in front of me really is a magical world, because I actually saw one floating in the air, the mountains; No, not a total of eighteen, but look at their own station,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 , the same a mountain suspended in the air, but my feet This one can be described as a of the people standing.
I looked at shipo around, do not see any extra material, but did not find the road to elsewhere. This my heart was shocked this way, I am not trapped in here? Carefully view shipo every inch of land, I did not find way to leave, If white is still here, I do not have to be that bad, but not into the Shihmen white simply can not follow me into, now I can only rely on their own power to solve the problem.
Want to leave this place, the only way is to Advanced flight spell, but only 99 winds magic magic Irritability in the place to go in a circle, my visual distance of the mountain, but fortunately, with the nearest tall suspension 200 meters, this distance is not far away. rope, Gui cave after the events after the last specially prepared.
As long as I tied one end of the rope alloy Arrow a lot, which means that even if I reach all parts of the alloy Arrow suspended opposite the mountain, but also takes too much effort to climb up the tall suspension mountains. This process is filled with numerous dangers, if the opposite alloy arrows loose, then I might fall down this lofty altitude.
I prefer tall with more than three hundred meters away from me, but it is in the tall suspension mountain below the horizontal line. I dug in rock slopes with a hook shape, one end of the rope tightly tied to the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment